A Kindergarten is the first and basic step of child education. In simple term Kindergarten is a preschool education institute in which children’s learn to communicate, play, and interact with others in proper manner.
In the education world kindergarten is well known by the other common names like baby school, child school, pre-school, playschool, playgroup and nursery. In this basic form of education generally 3 to 6 age group of children’s are included.
In the year of 1837, Friedrich Frobel, a German teacher, created the first institution for kids which was named Kindergarten.
Objectives of Kindergarten
* Basic object of kindergarten is to help the children’s to learn to communicate, play, and interact with others properly.
* Encourage children’s by providing various materials and activities to learn the language and vocabulary of reading, mathematics, and science.
* Encourage children’s to participate in music, dance, art and other cultural activities.
* Help the children’s to adjust in the new environment without any nervousness.
* Help parents to do their earning activities without worry about their kids.